Train Simulator: North Jersey Coast & Morristown Lines Route Add-On review
Antalissg.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Train Simulator: North Jersey Coast & Morristown Lines Route Add-On Review
Train Simulator: North Jersey Coast & Morristown Lines Route Add-On is an application developed by Dovetail Games. Train Simulator: North Jersey Coast & Morristown Lines Route Add-On was first published on . The app is accessible on Steam, Other.
About This ContentTrain Simulator’s North Jersey Coast & Morristown Lines route brings you more than 100 multi-track route miles of challenging and diverse NJ TRANSIT® railroading -- and the hands-on experiences of working on one of North America’s busiest contemporary commuter railroads!
The North Jersey Coast & Morristown Lines route is an expansion of the popular and acclaimed Train Simulator North Jersey Coast Line which now also includes NJ Transit’s iconic Morristown Line extending to Dover, New Jersey.
NJ Transit’s Morristown Line serves New York Penn as well as historic Hoboken Terminal and extends from Newark Broad Street across often-rugged northeastern New Jersey. The route extends under electric catenary west through “the Oranges” (East Orange, Orange, and South Orange), through Summit and to its namesake town of Morristown, then to Dover, New Jersey. The Morristown Line typically hosts more than 100 NJ Transit trains each weekday, operated with a captivating diversity of electric and dual-power locomotives and NJ Transit single-level Comet and Bombardier MultiLevel “push-pull” train consists.
NJ Transit’s bustling North Jersey Coast Line also serves New York Penn Station and Hoboken Terminal, then extends to Bay Head, New Jersey, operating via Amtrak’s bustling Northeast Corridor through Newark Penn Station and as far south as Rahway, then via the historic New York & Long Branch to the captivating seaside village of the Jersey Shore. Hosting the trains of NJ Transit and Amtrak, the Northeast Corridor section of the route is one of the busiest rail lines in North America, and the route is electrified as far as Long Branch, with the remaining 15 miles to Bay Head, New Jersey requiring dual-power or diesel locomotives.
The Train Simulator North Jersey Coast & Morristown Lines route includes an authentic collection of NJT locomotives and commuter rolling stock including NJ Transit Bombardier/Adtranz ALP-46 electric and Bombardier ALP-45DP dual-power (diesel/electric) locomotives; NJ Transit Bombardier MultiLevel cab car and coaches, single-level Comet IV cab car and coaches, and single-level Comet V cab car.
The route serves more than 30 stations, ranging from urban New York Penn, Hoboken Terminal, and Newark’s Penn and Broad Street stations to a variety of rustic small-town and seaside depots, offering countless challenging and realistic operating experiences!
Included Rolling Stock
- Bombardier ALP-45DP
- Bombardier/Adtranz ALP-46
- Bombardier MultiLevel Cab Car & Coaches
- Comet IV Cab Car & Coaches
- Comet V Cab Car
The North Jersey Coast & Morristown Lines route includes seven challenging and authentic career scenarios featuring ALP-46, ALP-45DP, and “push-pull” cab car operations as well as three railfan scenarios:
01. [ALP-46] Dover and Out: Part 1
02. [ALP-46] Dover and Out: Part 2
03. [ALP-45DP] The Mile Square Express
04. [ALP-46] The Abseil to The Big Apple
05. [ALP-46] All Stops Westbound: Part 1
06. [ALP-46] All Stops Westbound: Part 2
07. [ALP-45DP] Dover Semi-Express
01. [RailfanMode] Dover
02. [RailfanMode] Morristown
03. [RailfanMode] Summit
More scenarios are available on Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulator’s Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why don’t you check it out now!
Click here for Steam Workshop scenarios.
- 100+ multi-track route miles including NJ Transit’s Morristown Line to Dover, New Jersey and the North Jersey Coast Line to Bay Head, New Jersey, and including the Amtrak Northeast Corridor between New York Penn Station and Rahway, New Jersey.
- New York Penn Station, Hoboken Terminal, Newark Penn and Broad Street stations, and a total of more than 30 served lineside stations.
- NJ Transit Bombardier/Adtranz ALP-46 electric locomotive
- NJ Transit Bombardier ALP-45DP dual-power (diesel/electric) locomotive
- NJ Transit Bombardier MultiLevel cab car and coaches
- NJ Transit single-level Comet IV cab car and coaches
- NJ Transit single-level Comet V cab car
- Seven challenging career scenarios featuring ALP-46, ALP-45DP, and “push-pull” cab car operations and three railfan scenarios
- Quick Drive compatible
- Download size: 250mb