World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s review
2 GB available space
World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s Review
World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s is an app created by Helium9 Games. World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s was first published on . The app is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Transport yourself back to the 1920s – the golden age of tennis – in World of Tennis: Roaring ’20s. Join refined ladies and gentlemen partaking in a good old-fashioned battle of wits and skill on the court.
Use gamepad, mouse/keyboard or touch/swipe controls to place shots and dictate where your player moves. As you play, our new tennis AI system learns your playstyle and can play multiplayer tennis games as you against other players when you are away.
Do you prefer to serve and volley or stick to the baseline and smash powerful forehands? Whatever your style, hit tennis courts and enjoy tactical gameplay while honing your skills. Compete with players from all over the world and become number one tennis champion!
- Play with precision using gamepad, mouse/keyboard or touch/swipe controls.
- Immerse yourself in realistic 3D tennis play with true motion ball and shot physics.
- Enjoy lag-free asynchronous multiplayer action in league, tournament and practice matches.
- Earn trophies in major tournaments inspired by Grand Slam tournaments like Wimbledon, Australian Open, US Open, and Roland Garros.
- Train your AI character to play just like you.
- Choose one of the 7 tennis player character types.
- Customize and develop your in-game character into an ultimate tennis pro.
- Join private clubs, earn prizes, and climb global leaderboards!
Share your feedback, show your support – and let’s make the world’s best tennis game together!